EXTENSIVE OVERSEAS SHIPPING EXPERTISE
Handling all the Details for Global Shipments
Craters & Freighters has nearly three decades of experience in international shipping. You can rely on our expertise that delivers for shipments from the U.S. traveling to Europe, Asia, or just about anywhere. We provide proper documentation, packaging, and crating standards to ensure international shipments arrive safe, damage-free, and on time.
“Bug Stamp” Crates
Craters & Freighters also takes the hassle out of international freight shipping by providing ISPM 15 heat-treated wood crates. Many foreign countries require that all crates made out of wood being shipped from the U.S. be heat treated to reduce the risk of pest infestation. These crates require an approved stamp known as the “bug stamp” or ISPM 15 mark, certifying the crate meets international shipping standards.
Delivery Options and Shipping Services
- Ocean freight, air freight, and ground freight
- Shipping insurance coverage available
- ISPM 15 certified wood crates
- Moisture-prevention bagging/vapor barrier bagging
- Less than container load, for smaller exports
- Full container load, for larger exports
- Complete documentation and custom forms completion
- Learn how we ensure valuable assets survive the rigors of ocean freight shipping
Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
With over 65 brick-and-mortar locations across the country leveraging the best technology to provide worldwide support and logistics, Craters & Freighters has become a national powerhouse with local accountability.
Tell us about your packaging, crating, and or shipping requirements, and we'll reply promptly with a figure you can use in your planning.