Estate and Trust Shipping
REASSURING ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Comprehensive Oversight That Streamlines Estate and Trust Shipping Services
Craters & Freighters takes care of all the details for estate and trust shipping. We can separate and organize the various items within an estate, categorize them, and ship them to one location or multiple locations – across the country or around the world.
Exceptional Care for Your Valuables
Whether you need to downsize, relocate, consolidate, or fully liquidate an estate, we are your one-stop resource for professional crating, packing, and shipping. From pickup to delivery, you can be sure the highest quality care will be given to your furniture, fragile antiques, and family heirlooms. That’s why Craters & Freighters is a leading estate shipping specialist.
Estate Distribution Services
We have 65+ locations across the country ready to meet all your estate shipping needs. If it’s too big, too heavy, or too valuable for anyone else, it’s no problem for us.
- Full-service pickup and door-to-door, white-glove delivery
- Custom packing and cushioning ensuring your family heirlooms and special items are fully protected
- Corrugated containers and wood crates used for shipping so you’re assured of the best container for safe and stable transport
- Insurance coverage for original art, glass, and antiques
- Transportation from the best carrier based on the items, your budget, and your timeframe
Packaging Solutions That Support Our Crates
Our comprehensive crating services go hand-in-hand with the custom packaging plans designed to protect your assets. We know that these safety measures are just as vital to your item’s protection as the container itself.
We also maximize every inch of space within each container, making sure your asset stays in place, fitting snugly within the crate. Using high-end materials, our packing teams custom-design cushioning, wrapping and supports to ensure a secure journey through the unpredictable shipping stream.
Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
Tell us about your requirements, and we'll reply promptly with a figure you can use in your planning.