PROTECTING HIGH-VALUE ASSETS
Expert Electronics Shipping Services
Leading technology companies nationwide depend on Craters & Freighters to pack, crate, and ship their large, heavy, fragile, and high-value assets. Why? Because for three decades we have been a leader in specialty shipping and the full-service resource proven capable of packaging, crating, and shipping IT equipment, computers, sensitive electronics, and laboratory testing equipment. If it’s too difficult for other shipping agencies, it’s no problem for us.
Computer Equipment Packaging
We understand the risk to fragile components during the shipping process. That is why our special care begins with assessing the item you plan to ship. We determine everything from what kind of padding may be required to minimize vibration, to what specifications the crate we build must meet to ensure full protection during transit.
You can rely on Craters & Freighters for all your electronics shipping needs.
Craters & Freighters provides safe and secure shipping options for all types of IT equipment, from server racks to the most data sensitive assets. We offer a variety of shipping services including expedited, ground, air, and ocean. Simply let us know where and when you need it and we will get it there.
- Computer hardware
- Computer terminals
- LCD and plasma monitors/TVs
- Server racks
- Video conferencing equipment
- Telecommunication equipment
- Testing equipment
- Sensitive laboratory equipment
- Air-ride trailers and box trucks
- Local blanket-wrap server moves
- Long-haul server moves
- Dedicated trailer or box truck services
- Expedited truck moves that include two-man, monitored, and secure teams for high-value IT equipment
- Ocean container, LCL, or FCL
- Pickup and pack-only ready on our dock for your carrier
Premium Protection for Your Valuables
You can be confident we use the latest packaging technologies to prepare your items for safe shipment, whether that’s across the country or around the world.
- Custom wood crates — single-use or reusable
- Custom double-wall cardboard containers
- Palletization — strapped and wrapped
- Anti-static bubble wrap to minimize static shock
- Floating decks to allow for movement in the lateral, longitudinal, and vertical direction for sensitive electronics and equipment
- Built-in ramps for ease of removal and repack
- Shock and tip sensors
- Vapor barrier bagging (Method II pack) for long-term storage, high-humidity moves, or international ocean moves
Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
Tell us about your requirements and we'll reply promptly with a figure you can use in your planning.