CAREFUL MATERIALS HANDLING
Hazardous Materials Packaging, Crating & Shipping Services
Working with a shipping company that understands the delicacy of hazardous material shipping is not only responsible but necessary for your business to succeed. Hazardous materials must be handled according to 49 CFR, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO regulations.
You can’t afford to take chances with this kind of shipment, so partnering with a local hazmat shipping company with experience, comprehensive solutions, and the knowledge to handle every aspect of your shipment will give you confidence.
Craters & Freighters has 65 national locations ready to keep your shipments safe and secure while in transit.
When Expertise Matters Most
Skillful handling of hazardous materials is essential to the safety of everyone who may be exposed to a hazardous shipment along its journey.
Using sophisticated packaging and crating procedures to protect the shipment and those who come in contact with it minimizes risks while in our hands- from the pickup point to the delivery point and everywhere in between.
Hazardous Materials Packaging, Crating & Transportation Solutions
Because hazardous materials offer a unique set of challenges, managing them is highly regulated; this is done to provide both protection and accountability.
Your business can’t underestimate the importance of compliance and quality packaging, crating, and shipping services when it comes to dangerous goods shipments. Craters & Freighters is a reliable shipping company that has extensive experience in handling, preparing, transporting, and insuring these shipments.
Craters & Freighters offers:
- Packaging, labeling, and documentation
- UN-certified packaging
- DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA compliant
- National and international shipping services by ground, air, and sea
- Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods
Craters & Freighters does not handle the following:
- Explosives, Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and any fireworks
- Toxic Gases, Class 2.3
- Spontaneously Combustible, Class 4.2
- Dangerous When Wet, Class 4.3
- Organic Peroxide, Class 5.2
- Poisonous, Toxic & Infectious Substances, Class 6
- Any liquid or chemical that has been opened from its original packaging
- Radioactive Material, Class 7, I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow, Fissile
- Hazardous Waste
- Gunpowder, ammunition, cartridges, and primers
- Items that require PHMSA registration
Any individual or organization that ships on a regular basis is going to encounter an issue from time to time. Follow this link to learn about some common shipping issues, including shipping hazmat.
Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
With over 65 brick-and-mortar locations across the country leveraging the best technology to provide worldwide support and logistics, Craters & Freighters has become a national powerhouse with local accountability.
Tell us about your packaging, crating, and or shipping requirements, and we'll reply promptly with a figure you can use in your planning.