TAILORED PROTECTION FOR YOUR SHIPMENTS
Custom Packaging and Shipping Services
Craters & Freighters offers custom interior packaging for each container we build. Crates and containers are lined and filled with the appropriate amount of cushioning agent to ensure items are secure for shipping. Many factors are taken into consideration including dimensions, weight, fragility, mode of transport, and final destination.
We take a consultative approach to meeting your product’s packaging requirements. Our packing experts work with you and your product’s specifications, providing solutions that ensure safe transport and delivery. Custom packing can reduce your company’s shipping costs, damages, and lost revenue.
The Right Materials for the Job
Craters & Freighters uses several types of cushioning to prep our containers for shipping including polyurethane, polyether, and polystyrene foams. Many of our locations use the latest technology in eco-friendly cushioning products including recycled cardboard materials.
Product-Specific Packaging Solutions
Craters & Freighters provides product-specific packaging for manufactured goods, prototypes, and one-of-a-kind items.
- Anti-static — Craters & Freighters uses a wide variety of anti-static packaging materials including wraps, cushioning, and barriers to prevent electrostatic discharges from damaging your sensitive items.
- Corrugated — Craters & Freighters offers free quotes for any corrugated container or custom box need. We handle all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packaging, crating, insuring, and delivery.
- Specialized cushioning — Thousands of clients from every industry rely on our expertise in cushioning and prepping items for shipping hazards and complications.
- Heat shrink wrapping — Craters & Freighters offers expert heat shrink wrap services for assets that need short-term or long-term storage.
- Hard Shell Cases — These specialized cases provide exceptional protection.
- Vapor barrier — Electronics and items with sensitive or bare metal surfaces that are being transported by ocean container require moisture vapor-proof packaging.
Get a no-obligation cost estimate.
Tell us about your requirements and we'll reply promptly with a figure you can use in your planning.